Endlessly reusable silicone storage bags from Forester can be used in all places and for all types of purposes. You can store them in the freezer to keep smoothie supplies fresh, carry them in your backpack to have a snack on the go, or even use them to store small non-food items.
With Forester reusable silicone bags, the possibilities are endless. Are you ready to discover some of them?
What are Forester Silicone Storage Bags?
Forester bags are a durable, eco-friendly alternative to plastic zip bags that you can use for a multitude of purposes and reuse thousands of times.
They have a unique zip seal that keeps the bag contents air-tight and prevents food juices from leaking out. Even though there is a variety of reusable food storage bags on the market, Forester silicone storage bags are the best safe, environmentally-friendly option.
Features of Forester Reusable Sandwich Bags
Here are some features that make Forester bags a great option for virtually anything storage-related:
- Made of 100% food-grade FDA-approved silicone
- Don’t leach chemicals when heated or frozen
- Can be reused again and again
- Airtight zippered top to avoid any leakage and keep the food fresh
- Easy to open and close
- Flexible and durable
- Microwave and freezer safe
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- Can be hand washed
With these features combined, Forester bags become highly multipurpose. Here are the top 10 amazing uses of these silicone bags.
10 Versatile Uses of Silicone Zip Bags from Forester
1- Pack Snacks and Lunch to Go
- Store your lunch or picnic sandwiches in a sandwich-size bag from Forester. It is super lightweight and doesn’t take a lot of space in your bag.
Reduce waste on hikes and road-trips. You can fill your silicone lunch bags with cookies, trail mix, chips, or any other yummy snacks (And snack for your puppy as well!)
- Steam or warm up your food in the microwave. Forester bags are also great for thawing frozen food.
- Steam pre-cut or frozen vegetables. You can place the sealed Forester bag in boiling water for 10 minutes. This will keep all the healthy nutrients without any added flavours or smells.
- Marinate meat in a silicone bag. Our Forester bags are leakproof and will help you go without bulky plastic containers in your fridge.
- Bake fish in it. Put the fish in the Forester bag before baking it. This will keep it moist and make the clean-up easier.
- Try sous-vide cooking. With our food-grade silicone, there won’t be any harmful chemicals getting into your food while you cook.
- You can dampen one side of the bread slice with water, place it in the Forester bag, seal, and bake or microwave for a few minutes. For extra dry bread, you can dampen it on both sides.
4- Meal-Prep for the Week
- Create your own frozen veggies. Just put carrots, beans, and corn in the Forester bag and store it in the freezer. When you are ready to eat, simply thaw the vegetables in the microwave and add some seasoning.
- Prep make-ahead breakfast. From microwave-ready pancakes to fresh berries and fruit slices, Forester silicone storage bags can help you save time and eat healthily.
- Get ready for baking. With Forester bags, you can store your homemade dough in the freezer until you are ready to take on that new cookie or pizza recipe.
- Use silicone bags for storing and freezing meat bones and vegetable scraps. You can use stored bones, celery, carrot, and onion trimmings to make a warm wintery soup.
Store organic waste on the go and then throw it in your compost pail when you get home.
- Store cold treat ingredients in the freezer. From homemade ice cream to healthy fruit smoothies, you can safely store all the ingredients in our silicone food storage bags.
7- Be Ready for Travel
- Store your toiletries in the silicone bag. Use small refillable containers for soap, shampoo, and lotion and keep them at hand in the reusable bag from Forester.
- Store wet washcloths or swimsuits to keep your luggage odour-free and dry.
- Store small items in the see-through silicone bags. All your cables, accessories, and travel essentials will be easy to find.
- Take it to the beach. Keep your phone and keys protected from sand and water with our multi-purpose silicone storage bags.
- You can make a warm compress by putting a small towel soaked in hot water inside of your silicone bag.
- Make a ready-to-use cold compress. Simply fill your silicone bag with ice cubes or an ice pack.
- Pack medical supplies in a Forester bag to keep them easily accessible when you travel.
Store your pills and vitamins in a single lightweight silicone bag.
- Replace single-use zip plastic bags with reusable silicone storage bags.
- Bring your zero-waste items like reusable utensils and straws in a silicone zip bag, so you are always prepared to refuse single-use plastics!
- Organize your art supplies. Prevent paint and clay from drying out and collect all the small tools like markers, brushes, or erasers.
- Store your kids’ lego pieces and other small toys.
- Collect cards, such as business cards or flashcards.
- Keep all the beads for making jewelry together.
Discover the New Ways to Use Silicone Sandwich Bags from Forester
Of course, Forester silicone storage bags make it so simple to ditch single-use plastic and go eco-friendly. However, they are more than just reusable pouches for packed lunches and snacks. There is truly no limit to the number of ways you can use Forester storage bags to cook, organize, and even make some home-made ice-cream.